Friday 5 June 2015

In the beginning

Just another mother choosing to share the 'ups' and 'downs' of the incredible journey through motherhood... Perhaps hoping to make someone, somewhere laugh or even feel less fretful and manic when the proverbial hits for the 20th time before 8am!!.. I don't want to seem ungrateful or perpetually sardonic. I am so incredibly lucky to have 2 awesome and beautiful little boys, they bring me and their father indescribable amounts of joy and pride but my Facebook photos perhaps don't show the full picture of parenthood and family life (because who wants to see the wee and poo and wailing and food fights and mess... Well perhaps people do and perhaps I should exit Facebook soon but that's for another forum)..

I will mainly share the strange, the irksome and bewildering - that I encounter on my ever evolving trapse through parenthood so let me just once more caveat - I ADORE my boys, my hearts wells up to think of them each lying in their little beds right now (for how long though??).., they are perfect, innocent, beautiful little beings that make me laugh, smile, melt. I am not sure what I did to deserve them and I hope serve them very well as a mummy.

I think that will do...

People, when I actually manage to:

* think straight
* find the iPad
* get 10 minutes of peace

I give you the Madness of Henry (26 months), Freddie (6.5 months) and Rosie (401 months)

Potty potty mouth

Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment